2 Lbs Of Tomatoes (Dark Red, Plums Or Mix Of Varieties)
1 T Cumin
Kosher/Sea Salt (To Taste)
1 Sweet Onion
Fresh Corn Optional
- Ideally made in a food processor LIGHTLY processed
- Cut tomatoes in quarters
- Put in a bunch of tomatoes along with handful of cilantro, handful of onions. CHOP for a few seconds.
- Add salt, pepper, squeeze of lime, cumin and tiny bit of jalapeno
- CHOP again.
- Keep doing this and taste as you go along to balance salt, lime and hot peppers
- Consistency should be a fine chop, small pieces but not too runny